These are not the best copies but here are all of my photos from the This is Cleveland exhibit. Only 16 were in the show (they have a * under the photo). Some of the photos are missing from the group and I am not sure why. One was of the mannequin sitting at the piano by the window at the Happy Dog. One was at Bill's loft of the mannequin sitting in a chair with Spike the cat. And one was a shot of my studio.
I was interviewed by Garrett Weider for the Examiner about my series of photos- check out the review.
* Edgewater Park
* Edgewater Beach
* Edgewater Pier
* Skate park behind the Rock Hall
Skate park behind Rock Hall
* Goodtime III
* Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
* A weird train in the bed of someone's pick up truck in the parking lot on East 9th Street Pier.
* Behind the Science Center
* Claes Oldenberg's Free Stamp
Hot dog vendor at Public Square with Phoebe Marie assisting
* Terminal Tower
*The Happy Dog brunch
* Cleveland Cold Storage building
*The best Best Corned Beef in Town sign
* Franklin Castle
* Paintings by Arabella Proffer at William Rupnik Gallery
2 dollar 3 olives Happy Hour with Arabella Proffer and Gina DeSantis
Mirror in my studio